Banana Splits - Ways Into Part-Singing
A super selection of graded part songs to develop the skills and enjoyment of singing in parts. This collection of simple songs and singing activities leads to independent part-singing, making it accessible and fun for both pupils and teachers.
Two-part songs, including echo songs, canons, rounds and partner songs are clearly presented. Clear notes guide the teacher through preparation and effective teaching methods. There are also supporting activities to develop skills and confidence.
Age range 7+ years.
1) Alleluia Amen/Michael Row The Boat Ashore
7) By The Waters Of Babylon
8) Can You Dig That Crazy Gibberish?
11) Chuffers And Sneezers
24) How Doth The Little Crocodile
32) London Bridge/Pease Pudding Hot
33) Make Up Your Own Ostinato
34) Mister Clicketty Cane
37) Music Alone Shall Live
38) Nanuma (Extended Version)
39) Nanuma (Short Version)
41) One, Two, Three, Four
50) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
52) Ten Green Bottles/Green Glass
59) Tomorrow’s Another Day