I'm Walking Down The Street - Niki Davies
This book aims to provide simple musical material for pre-school and Key Stage One pupils.
Usable by both non-specialist and specialist teachers, the songs, actions, music and movement activities and performance ideas are designed to stretch and improve musical ability.
Includes 12 catchy songs to sing with simple and fun actions, 7 music and movement exercises, and a CD featuring backing tracks for songs.
1) Tapping Down The Street
2) Mummyís Hat Flew Off Her Head
4) Here Comes The Fire Engine
6) Who Will I See In The Street Today
7) Iím Walking Past The Bakery
9) Can You Hear The Sound Of The Band
11) Letís Cross Over The Road
12) The Park At The End Of The Street