I'm Walking Down The Street - Niki Davies
This book aims to provide simple musical material for pre-school and Key Stage One pupils.
Usable by both non-specialist and specialist teachers, the songs, actions, music and movement activities and performance ideas are designed to stretch and improve musical ability.
Includes 12 catchy songs to sing with simple and fun actions, 7 music and movement exercises, and a CD featuring backing tracks for songs.
1) Tapping Down The Street
2) Mummy’s Hat Flew Off Her Head
4) Here Comes The Fire Engine
5) Litter Bugs
6) Who Will I See In The Street Today
7) I’m Walking Past The Bakery
8) The Ice-Cream Man
9) Can You Hear The Sound Of The Band
10) The Town Hall Clock
11) Let’s Cross Over The Road
12) The Park At The End Of The Street